Meet the team
- With 30 years professional experience in the construction industry, Scott has managed a number of infrastructure and full build projects during this time. Scott has lead the growth of the company since launch, building the site team and developing the client base.
- In his spare time, Scott enjoys cycling and loves a social event.
- With 10 years financial services experience and 15 years spent in the construction industry, Sarah has fulfilled a variety of roles within Raeburn Construction since launch including business development, financial control and building the Head Office team. Sarah is currently focusing on developing the sister company, Raeburn Training.
- Loves a hobby, being outdoors, walking, running and splashing about on her paddle board.
- With over 35 years of experience in various sectors of the Construction Industry Ross is currently developing the Commercial and Domestic buildings aspect of the business as well as using his wealth of experience in support across the Construction business generally.
- Ross’s hobbies include Yoga, travel and reading.
HR Business Partner
- Before joining Raeburn Construction at the end of September 2018 as the HR Business Partner, Jen ‘s career in HR spans over 21 years with a background in the energy and oil and gas industries. Jen is responsible for the full employee life cycle at Raeburn Construction.
- Jen has recently completed her CIPD Diploma in HR Management and now that her studies are finished is enjoying attending Pilates classes and spending time with family and friends.
Finance Reporting Manager
- ACCA qualified with over 20 years of experience in Finance. Skilled in reporting and analysis, management accounting, process improvement, budget preparation and excel.
- Previously a competitive swimmer Grant enjoys all sport and doesn’t like to lose. He loves food and drink and is partial to a breakfast roll and eating biscuits while in the office.
Lead Quantity Surveyor
- With over 10 years of experience in surveying, Matthew oversees the Surveying department in ensuring Commercial control on all active projects.
- In his spare time, Matthew enjoys spending time running and spending time with his kids.