Office roles comprise:
- Commercial – Estimator/Buyer and buying support
- QS – varying in experience from Trainee/Graduate to Senior QS
- Central Services – office support including IT, premises, vehicles etc as well as the general administrative function
Site roles comprise:
- Contracts manager
- Site Managers
- Setting out engineer – experienced and trainee
- Supervisors / Gangers
- Plant Operatives
- Site Operatives – experienced and trainee
All vacancies are advertised on Universal Job Match, the company Facebook page as well as here on our website.
With a growing company the opportunity for new talent to join our team is ever present. Please email your CV along with a covering letter outlining the type of role of interest to Jen@raeburnconstruction.co.uk. For site roles, please call 01592 659174, option 3 to complete a short telephone assessment. Please ensure you have relevant card details to hand.
Raeburn Construction believes in developing their own talent and offering opportunities for young people within the community. In order to achieve this, the company recruits a number of site apprentices between January – March each year. This allows candidates to gain invaluable experience of life on a construction site over a few months prior to commencing the required CITB training in September at a local college.