Your Career Starts Here
We offer several career pathways which will enable you to reach your full potential:
We employ people who:
- Demonstrate a positive energy and can-do attitude
- Are looking to challenge themselves
- Can think for themselves, but are team orientated
- Are hard working with a drive to meet work targets
- Think and work safely
In return you will enjoy:
- A welcoming team within a family business
- A safe place to work
- Support from your colleagues and manager
- Training and career development opportunities
- A fast paced, customer focused environment
We are always keen to hear from people throughout the year who express an interest to join our Company and who are seeking opportunities to develop their career in one of the following key areas:
Senior Management positions
How to Apply
(Site Operative, Plant Operative, Ganger, Site Supervisor, Site Manager)
If you would like to apply, please contact 01592 659 174 then select Option 6.
You will be asked to complete a short telephone interview where we capture some basic personal and experience information from you. Please ensure you have your qualifications to hand (for site operational roles this includes your CSCS/CPCS/NPORS membership number & National Insurance number) and contact details.
We only use your personal information to complete an online CITB card verification and to contact you directly. We do not use the information for any other purpose.
Management / Professional Roles
(Senior Management, Quantity Surveyor, Estimator, Engineer)
Please submit a CV and covering letter to Jen Ferguson, our HR Business Partner – these should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to our Kirkcaldy Office, marked for her attention.